SEO Service Provider (SEOSP) only provides manual search engine optimization services to it’s clients. By placing an order with SEOSP, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms and conditions below. Anyone who experiences a problem with the service provided by SEOSP should write to us via contact us page directly. Complainers should write the problem elaborately and should explain exactly in which part of our service s/he faced difficulties. We will do everything in our power to resolve the issue in a fast manner. Please read thoroughly Terms and Conditions below before any Purchase or Order of our services.
The Client/Customer/You: The company or individual requesting the services from SEOSP
SEOSP/Our/Us: SEO Service Provider.
Customer who has ordered our services has to state that:
- S/He has not employed other services for Search Engine Optimization purposes rather than us to work on their website promotion. If they do, they need to confirm us before any payment made.
- Client should not get services from any auto submission service providers for website promotion while taking our services.
- Client should not use any auto link building software or any kinds of non-recommended software at the time with our agreement for his/her website promotion.
- Customer should not submit website link to automatic web directory submission websites.
- Customer website’s should not contain any kinds of virus, malware or auto starting scripts which will harm online surfers browsers.
- No torrent, magnet, fake pay site or similar links in anywhere inside your website.
- Website should not have clone sites, duplicate pages or contents, landing errors, doorway pages or sneaky redirects. If we find any, we will give you our recommendation, but you need to fix it immediately.
You have to agree that you will not use our service to post, transmit, or share content that is any of the following:
– Invasive of the privacy of another person
– Graphically violent or likely to incite imminent violence
– Advocating or promoting terrorism
– Offering or facilitating illegal sales of weapons
– Child pornography
– Pharmacy products (e.g. viagra, illegal drugs, breast & penis enlargement pills)
– Pay day loan
– Multi-level-marketing (MLM)
– Physically threatening or intimidating
– Intended for any illegal purpose.
Customer website should not host on free web space using domain forwarding (either framed or otherwise) whilst using our service.
Access to client website:
The client must grant us the authority to submit their contents being promoted to Search Engines, Directories, Forums, Blogs as well as Social Bookmarking & Sharing websites. After the payment we will consider that you have granted us to promote your site/pages on these platforms.
We will not disclose any client’s information to other clients. We believe this is a business for both SEOSP and Client. If any of the clients payments are made by a credit card or debit card, which is not in the name of the business, then it is for the client to reimburse the card holder for any payments made on the clients behalf.
Payment Terms & Conditions
We accept Payoneer, Skrill, Payza and Bank-wire only. For paying through Payoneer, Payza or Skrill, client has to contact us first before making any payment, we will give Payoneer/Payza/Skrill id to our clients through Skype/Phone/Email contact. We don’t have any agreements with any other merchants. Please contact us before bank wire transfer or cash transfer. We will give you detail information about this process via Skype/Phone/Email. Due to spam & safety issue, we will not disclose our sensitive information on our site.
In the case of a monthly payment plan, all payments are to be made on or as near to the 1st of each month. We will stop promoting your site if you can’t make the payment within first week of each month.
Money Back Policy:
After penguin update many seo techniques got slapped. Those who are looking quick result, they are the most affected by this update. The links which were built automatically, are gone from Google. We expect our clients will not ask result within seven days or so. We would like to request our clients to have patience and believe on our work.
We have confidence in our works but if our client is not satisfied about our service, He/She can describes the problems with as much details and mailto: [email protected], We will investigate the reasons why you are not satisfied and we will try to solve those problems, but still if you are not satisfied then you can ask for a refund. If you ask for a refund within one month then we will refund 60% of your payment. As we really work hard right after your payment and online payment system has their own charge. If you ask for a refund after one month of our service then we will not refund anything, as we have worked whole month for your website.
Loss of Service:
SEO Service Provider accepts no liability for loss of service, unavailability of files, damage of data, misuse of equipment by other clients, failure of any externally managed equipment or communications devices or other services deemed to be beyond SEOSP control.
We do not have any affiliate program and we do not have any re-sellers. We only accept outsourced project requests if there is a benefit to the client, however SEOSP does not have any responsibility for a third party outsourced business.
If SEOSP create any user accounts for the benefit of the work being carried then the security email address or reset password email address where possible will be the clients email address giving the client full control. All user accounts opened for the client will be documented and provided to the client within an email.
If you receive and or find any fake emails or phishing attempts, please report it to: [email protected] and do not respond to those fake requests.
We will never ask a third party to contact a client by email or telephone unless an agreement with the client is in place verbally or via email.
Thanks for reading our Terms and Conditions
!Have a Nice Day!
*Our terms and conditions will be modified by us if needed, without any prior notice.