I think you have already got an idea about this article from the title. In this article, I am going to show you How can I delete a website account from Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools This tutorial is for beginners. If you already know this, then you don’t have to read this or watch the video tutorial.
To delete your website information/account from Google Analytics & Webmaster tools, please follow the following steps:
1. Login to your Google Analytics Account. If you have multiple website accounts stored in your Google Analytics account, then you will see the list of your accounts.
2. Then, Go to the Admin tab which is situated at the right side and click “Admin” tab.
3. You will now see the list of your website accounts. From these accounts, you have to choose/click that account which you want to delete.
4. Then click on “Account Settings”
5. You are almost there! Now you have to just click “Delete this account” in order to successfully delete your website account from Googly Analytics.
Good! You are done!! You have successfully deleted your website account from Google Analytics.
Now, Please login to your Google webmaster account to delete the site that you just deleted from analytics. After login to your Google webmaster tool, you will see the list of your websites (If you have multiple websites). Simple choose the site that you want to delete. Click on “Manage Site” tab and then click “Delete site”.
Great! and congratulation!!! You have learnt “How can you delete a website account from Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools” successfully.
Following is the video tutorial on deleting a website from Google Analytics & Webmaster tools. Feel free to watch this video and please share your experiences through comments.